Sunday, March 18, 2012

My First Post

Hey everyone,

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my current lifestyle situation- unfortunately, I'm unable to discuss it with anyone else. I'm technically a closeted gay man. My situation is a lot more complicated than I can explain in the next 10 minutes (I'm going to bed soon). But since I'm not able to discuss my feelings with my friends and family, I decided I'd do the next best thing and write all the shit that's going through my head in a blog. I've been reading blogs with similar themes a lot this past week, and I feel like these guys have a pretty good handle on their own situation due in part to their blogs.

It's late- I gotta get to bed. Look for an about me post tomorrow. Just a heads up: it's probably gonna be painfully downerish haha. But I'm hoping this thing will help me change as a person.

Boston

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world man! I hear ya on being closeted but you can always contact me if you want. was in same boat.

    GDUSA

    ReplyDelete